Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week Six

This week in class we searched through different podcasts, and actually made our own. I had heard of podcasts before today in class, but I never really knew what exactly it was. I quickly learned that podcasts were something kind of like videos, or sometimes just audio sounds teaching anyone about a variety of different subjects. To look for the subject, you simply type in the topic you want a podcast on and then look through them. For me personally, I had a specific image in my head of what I was looking for and I could not find it, but I did find other things I could use in the classroom. Instead of a video of the water cycle I found a simple song that would help students to learn the water cycle easier. The podcast was really fun and simple to make, and would be something that I could possibly use in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment