Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Web 2.0 Pinterest

Pinterest:

I absolutely love Pinterest. This website is a great simple and quick way to share fantastic ideas with so many people, including people you do not even know. When I was younger I loved putting things on my bulletin board at home and showing everyone the different articles on it, and now I can do it online with a simple click of a button. It is a fast and easy way to organize different ideas ranging from classroom ideas, wedding ideas, and even cooking ideas. The website is created in a way where you scroll through the webpage and if you're interested in one of the photographs or ideas you simply click on it and can learn more about it. The website is free and is very easy to use, as well as very fast. I will definitely be using some of the ideas I have seen on Pinterest in my future classroom, whether it be through art activities, organization, or just simple decorations for the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment