Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week Four

This week in class we worked with Google Maps!! I think this website is SOOO cool. I can see though how someone can get easily frustrated, as I did while working with this program. This again is a website where you have to get familiar with how to maneuver your way through it, and then after that point it becomes much easier. As we discussed in class, Google Maps can be used in the classroom in a variety of different ways. You can use it in social studies, history, math, geography, physical education, and many many more ways! In lower elementary, I would control the website, but take ideas from the students as to what we should search. In upper elementary, depending on my class, I would possibly let them work with the website individually or in pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment